Current Career Opportunities
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - LINUX
RoamEx® Inc. is seeking an experienced, reliable, independent Linux Senior System Administrator for a full-time position at its Toronto, Ontario, Canada office.
As a key team member, it is expected that the Linux Senior System Administrator will be required to do shift work on a rotating schedule. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. Communication skills, troubleshooting techniques and clear and precise documentation are all critical skill-sets that the future incumbent must possess.
- Expert level Linux skills with experience in supporting enterprise level servers and infrastructure that is public internet facing.
- MySQL administration skills, key focus dealing with replication and back-up/recovery.
- Configure jboss connectors (ssl & non-ssl), knowledge of importing/exporting ssl certificates into jboss keystores, as well as having an understanding of ssl certificates pertaining to PEM format and using such files in a loadbalanced environment (pound).
- Implement Nagios on a Linux environment, using NRPE on Linux systems, using property alerting techniques to send emails, etc.
- Knowledge pertaining to EMC SANs and Nevisphere, specifically dealing with Emulex and QLogic HBAs, using FibreChannel as the transport method.
- Knowledge of routing, firewalling, T1 & MPLS connections, high availability concepts (heartbeat, mon.d).
- Cisco Pix 515E knowledge, high availability configuration (hot standby) even better.
- MySQL performance tuning, stored procedure knowledge.
- Intrusion detection and Intrusion prevention.
- Java, PHP, perl, and Ruby programming experience.
Submit resumé to
About RoamEx® Inc.
Established in 1993 by industry experts, RoamEx processes tens of billions of call detail records every month around the globe, providing immediate roamer visibility to many GSM and CDMA mobile operators in over 30 countries in near real-time, enabling reliable and cost effective fraud management. RoamEx sets industry standards through extensive R&D and industry participation. That’s why RoamEx was the first and to date still the only solution for CDMA mobile operators and was also the first to provide roaming record exchange to the GSM industry. Since then, RoamEx has continually grown in its corporate size, clients, and its sophisticated industry leading wireless fraud roaming solutions.