Current Career Opportunities
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – US and CANADA
The Account Executive – US and Canada – will be responsible for the development and growth of product marketing and revenue targets throughout North America. The successful candidate will be involved in the planning and execution of the sales objectives of the company, developing new business with Tier 1 – Tier 3 mobile operators.
- Develop an account and geographic pipeline of new business.
- Create strategic sales plans and lead sales efforts.
- Attend regional trade shows and participate in sales events.
- Prepare sales strategies and respond to RFIs and RFPs.
- Degree in business or related field.
- 3+ years experience in telecom sales role is considered an advantage.
- Proven record of executing sales strategies.
- Working knowledge of CDMA and GSM technologies.
- Working knowledge of wireless roaming fraud and fraud systems is considered an advantage.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to travel.
Submit resumé to
About RoamEx® Inc.
Established in 1993 by industry experts, RoamEx processes tens of billions of call detail records every month around the globe, providing immediate roamer visibility to many GSM and CDMA mobile operators in over 30 countries in near real-time, enabling reliable and cost effective fraud management. RoamEx sets industry standards through extensive R&D and industry participation. That’s why RoamEx was the first and to date still the only solution for CDMA mobile operators and was also the first to provide roaming record exchange to the GSM industry. Since then, RoamEx has continually grown in its corporate size, clients, and its sophisticated industry leading wireless fraud roaming solutions.