Current Career Opportunities
ACCOUNT MANAGER - WIRELESS TELECO FRAUD MANAGEMENT
Account Manager Software Company – Wireless Teleco Fraud Management
The Account Manager is responsible for identifying, growing and maintaining business client accounts. Through solutions-based selling, the Account Manager will analyze customer needs, identify and customize solutions to acquire new accounts, as well as maintain and up-sell existing customers. This type of sales approach requires attention to customer care, the ability to identify up-sell opportunities, and exceptional communication skills which will allow for successful follow-up meetings. The successful candidate will work side by side with prospective clients as a professional consultant to analyze their requirements and make recommendations on appropriate software solutions.
Since RoamEx is a niche player in the wireless telecommunications fraud management industry experience in this area is a very big asset.
- Generate sales of existing fraud management and revenue assurance software solutions
- Contact/visit existing and prospective clients identifying areas of revenue growth
- Observe and participate in presenting solutions and services that can address specific customer needs
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the organization’s entire line of solutions as a subject matter expert
- Candidate should possess a successful history of net new business sales, consistent achievements of quota and revenue targets and have the ability to accurately and punctually prepare sales forecasts and weekly activity reports
- Candidate must have strong presentation, organization and communications skills with the ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Candidate must be intuitive and a quick learner especially if candidate has no specific industry experience in wireless fraud management or wireless revenue assurance
- Bachelors of Arts, Business Administration or Computer Science Degree
- Successful sales experience within a business environment focusing on customizable or configurable Software Solutions in the wireless telecommunications industry
- Expert knowledge of wireless roaming usage fraud in both CDMA and GSMA networks is a plus
- New account sales experience – proven track record
- Previous experience as a Software Consultant and/or Business Analyst in a software capacity is a plus
- Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product proposals and quotes
- Experience in tracking customers’ sales information, forecasts and reports using related software applications like CRM systems
- Experience cold calling/prospecting new and existing clients
- Proven sales experience
- Proven track record of consistent above-quota performance
- Ability to work in a team sales environment
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of IT solutions, integration, and ongoing customization potentials
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills/outgoing individual
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Adept at projecting a positive corporate image
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m located at 2 Bloor Street East, Toronto Ontario in a high rise office tower. Compensation is based on experience level and the value the individual can bring to the company. RoamEx offers an extensive benefits package.
*Please include salary expectations with resume*
Submit resumé to
About RoamEx® Inc.
Established in 1993 by industry experts, RoamEx processes tens of billions of call detail records every month around the globe, providing immediate roamer visibility to many GSM and CDMA mobile operators in over 30 countries in near real-time, enabling reliable and cost effective fraud management. RoamEx sets industry standards through extensive R&D and industry participation. That’s why RoamEx was the first and to date still the only solution for CDMA mobile operators and was also the first to provide roaming record exchange to the GSM industry. Since then, RoamEx has continually grown in its corporate size, clients, and its sophisticated industry leading wireless fraud roaming solutions.